Sustainability is of the utmost importance to G Group Development. That’s why 5250 Yonge will be built to the elevated requirements of Tier 2 Toronto Green Standards. These important eco – conscious features will benefit the environment and owners alike.
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency - 25% more energy efficient building than required by Ontario Building Code which will reduce monthly energy bills, reduce the common element fees for owners and is better for the environment
- Efficient Irrigation System - 50% less water used for all outdoor areas which not only reduces water consumption, but also reduces common element fees for business owners
- Water - Efficient Fixtures and Appliances - 30% more water efficiency from appliances and fixtures which decreases hydro bills, common element fees and saves water
- Enhanced Urban Heat Island (UHI) - A combination of light reflecting surfaces and shade will be used on the exterior of the building to reduce air conditioning and energy costs to owners and decrease common element fees
- Approval of Energy Systems - Third party approval of the Energy Systems installed to ensure that they meet the requirements of Tier 2 Toronto Green Standards
- Enhanced Waste Storage Space - Separate area for recycling and organics which will decrease common element fees due to water savings Manual Lighting Controls — After - hours light controls will reduce monthly energy bills for owners
- Bird - Friendly Window Treatment - Visual markers help migratory birds identify glass windows as solid objects and thereby reduce collisions, without obstructing views
- Hybrid Car Parking Spaces - Underground, designated spaces for hybrid cars
- Bicycle Parking on Ground Level
Owning retail or office space in a condominium building connects you to a captive audience of affluent residents and offers a world of unique benefits. Take advantage of a central location, a thriving community and a trusted team who can take your business to a whole new level of success.
- Control your operating expenses - Avoid rent increases
- Fixed interest rates mean fixed monthly payments, giving your business stability
- Ensure your business is in the same great location as the condominium
- Long - term value from owning an asset
- Build equity with time as you pay down your principal - Lease or sell your space
- Write off operating expenses and mortgage interest
- Trusted advisors who have sold commercial condominium units to business owners and investors
5250 Yonge Street Upper Market
A 10 – storey building containing office and retail, connected to more than 300 residential units at Ellie Luxury Condominiums and with convenient access to North York Centre Subway Station, 5250 Yonge offers a range of ideal clientele for your business to thrive. It’s a bustling area during the day and at night, with high vehicle and pedestrian traffic. The grand lobby at 5250 Yonge Street welcomes everyone passing by to come in and discover all that waits inside.